Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dream #1: Old Dogs.

Alrighty. I have pretty vivid dreams and I remember a lot of details when I wake up. So... just had a dream and now I'm gonna' share it :) What I can rememba of it. Haha. K...

I'm at my house and my dad invited me and Lauren to go boating with him. We both decide 3:30 or 4:00 would be a good time to leave. So me and Lauren take turns showering before we leave. I take a shower first. When I get out Lauren gets in and I start walking around my house and it's pitch dark outside. I walk into my mom's room and she's sleeping. All of her clocks say 12:00. I walk into my room and all of my clocks say 0:12 and keep blinking. So I walk downstairs and the whole neighborhood is at my house and it's bright outside. I'm in my towel still and I ask my dad what time it is and he says it's either 6:00 or 8:00. Some lady fixes my towel all embarrassed like it was on wrong. Then all of a sudden I'm in this ghetto land down by the lake. Then I flash back to home. When Lauren is ready I tell her about my weird experience. It was like in the dream all of those things happened while I was awake so I couldn't understand it. Lauren said that those kind of things happen to her all the time. So we both make ourselves transport to the land by the lake again. It's covered with old, rusty cars, a huge new boat, and a huge white horse. The horse was just laying next to us listening to the stories. The horse stands up while we are talking and goes over to Lauren and licks her face. Then it glares it's teeth at me and starts walking away. Then it comes back holding a bull dozer in it's teeth and it can talk. He said he wants to kill me and he starts chasing me and Lauren around trying to slam us with the bull dozer! So I climb up the huge boat and try hiding in a place it can't smash me. It keeps barely missing me every time. So I decide to just walk out and let it hit me. The end of the bulldozer turns into a knife at the last second and it stabs my arm. then the horse turned into John Travolta. He tried explaining to me that he was friends with my dad who used to be Robin Williams and they always called him Jack and Cheese, because he loved some snack called that. We walk around and then my dad shows up and wants me and Lauren to go boating with him again.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment