Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Dream #2: Star Trek
This one was set in the future. We had come up with new ways to travel, but lost information that we used to have too. Everything was made of metals and looked futuristic, but also pretty ghetto. There were metals half-pipes everywhere that you either bobsledded through or flew through. We forgot how to use telephones. Me and my sister Hillary and Kenna lived in a women's home with Hillary's baby. There was one lady there who was crazy and she wanted to kill Hillary's baby. One day she came up to Hillary in her sleep and was going to stab her so I got up and I killed the lady instead. Once I did we escaped from the women's home. We ran away to some rocket ships. It was the end of the world so everyone was getting into ships and leaving to live on another planet. We could only take one person to go with us so I looked around for Kenna. I started screaming her name and crying and I saw her getting on board with one of her friends and she didn't want to leave with me. So I found a boy to go with. We had to put on life jackets and get strapped in to our seats. We went up to space and then it was like we were all in Star Trek. But it wasn't real life... we were really filming Star Trek to send down to people on Earth. Haha. Then my sister Hillary was next to me and she said she Hated this episode of Star Trek. and then I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment