One of my favorite bands of all time is Queen :) I love Freddie Mercury! I think he's hilarious, extremely talented, and strangely attractive. Don't judge me. Even with that outfit to the left. Brilliant. I love his singing voice. There have been some great singers in the past, but something about his voice gets me. Hooray for true talent! Mmkay. Bio: Freddie Mercury was born September in Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania, and died November 24, 1991 of AIDS.Fun facts:
1) He wrote "Crazy little thing called love" in the bathtub.
2) He used to call his cats and talk to them for hours. He painted portraits of all his cats on his waistcoat.
3) Had a vocal range of four octaves!
4) Big fan of Liza Minnelli
5) He used a piano as a headboard for his bed. He taught himself to play the piano backwards. When a song idea popped into his head, he could reach backwards and play it, or record it.
6) Named No. 1 'Greatest Singer In Rock' by Classic Rock magazine
He's a funny dude, right? Who knows if he was really a happy person, but I know he's made a lot of other people happy. I listen to Queen whenever I need a boost :) Freddie Mercury... sexy, strange man... you're in my heart :P"I dress to kill, but tastefully." (haha)
"The reason we're successful, darling? My overall charisma, of course."
"I always knew I was a star, and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me"
-Freddie Mercury
i'm surprised you didn't say anything about his sexy man legs! especially with that picture right there hahaha.
ReplyDeleteyou're right. he does have some nice long, lean man legs! rawr!
ReplyDelete